Spring is just around the corner, so it is time to start thinking about making an appointment with a spray tan specialist so that you have the perfect tan for your special days to come. Spray tanning provides you with lasting, natural-looking results that make you feel confident in whatever clothing you choose because you will truly be bronze with an unbelieving long lasting results.
Below, we’re discussing several tips to help you choose a shade that will provide you with natural-looking results.
1. Understand Your Skin Tone and Undertone
Spray tanning comes in many different colors, and each one yields different results depending on the distinctive composition of your skin. Because of this, you should also consider your own skin tone and learn about your skin’s undertone to carefully identify the right color for your next session.
Your skin color’s color is the surface-visible part of your skin tone and ranges from fair to dark. Your undertone, meanwhile, is the subtle color that is beneath the surface. This shade can be harder to detect and is typically categorized into these characteristics:
– Cool – A cool undertone will give your complexion a pink tinge.
– Warm – A warm yellow undertone will enhance your complexion’s warmth.
– Neutral – A slight gray hue will emerge throughout your skin when placed on a neutral foundation.
2. Pick a Color that Suits Your Personal Goals for the Spray Tan Session
Each person has individual goals when scheduling a spray tan session. Some are just aiming to inject a little more color into their skin tone, while others are seeking to attain an even darker tan in the summer. It is necessary to consider what you want and to pick a spray tan shade that will complement your natural skin tone and undertone.
You may want to consider these color selections based on your skin tone:
– Fair Skin – If your skin is clear and you want to obtain a healthful glow, consider a light gold spray tan color. Caramel or soft golden may be an excellent choice.
– Medium Skin – If you are planning a trip and expect that you want to look darker while you wait, you need to choose a spray tan color with a bronze aspect. Sunset is an excellent option for those with medium skin.
– Dark Skin – If you want to add a warm glow to your skin, you should consider choosing a chocolate shade. Cocoa butter would be the ideal choice since it can work wonders on your skin tone and add the warm glow you’re looking for.
3. Talk with the Professionals at the Plush Tan Salon
Even if you’re unsure about which spray tan shade color to choose, the best thing to do is consult with the experts at the Plush Tan tanning salon. They can make personalized suggestions taking into account your skin tone and your goals for the session.
Fortunately, there are lots of spray-tan colors to pick from, which means it is pretty easy to find the exact color for your skin tone when booking a session at a sunless tanning salon that cares so much about customization.
To schedule your spray tanning session or learn more about our color selections, Contact Plush Tan today!